Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Revolver Hero



A few week ago, I bought this paper stack from Echo Park, Times & Seasons. Those colors aren't my colors. People who knows me, don't expect that I will bought an paper stack like this.
--------------------
Vor ein paar Wochen habe ich den Papierblock Times & Seasons von Echo gekauft. Diese Farben sind nicht meine Farben. Leute, die mich kennen, würden nicht erwarten, dass ich so einen Papierblock kaufen würde. 

Almost all my papers are pink, purple and pink, pink and pastels, Oh did I mention pink....?
The papers from this stack are so not pink, and totally different, but I liked them, especially the black and brown ones.
------------------
Fast alle meine Papiere sind rosa, rosa und lila, rosa und pastell, hatte ich schon rosa erwähnt?
Die Papiere in diesem Block sind sowas von nicht-pink, und völlig anders, aber ich mag  sie, speziell die braunen und schwarzen.

At this time I chose the stamp "Revolver Hero" from Nellie Snellen, she is a Dutch Designer and she draws a lot of this cute stamps.
----------------------
Dieses Mal habe ich den Stempel "Revolver Hero" von Nellie Snellen genommen, sie ist eine holländische Designerin  und sie zeichnet viele niedliche Motive.

I chose a lot of papers from the stack and I glued a craft envelope behind the papers with a label.  
With a spellbinder die, I cut the scallop oval and a oval from my Perfect Coloring Paper.
At this part I stamped the image with memento ink.
-------------------------------
Ich habe eine Menge Papiere aus dem Block ausgesucht und eine  Papiertüte und ein Label hinter die Papiere geklebt.
Mit einer Spellbinder-Schablone habe ich das gewellte Oval und ein Oval aus meinem Perfect Coloring Paper ausgestanzt.
Auf dieses Teil habe ich mit Memento gestempelt.

With distress ink, Frayed Burlap, I colored the edges of some papers.
The car is a die from Tim Holtz, also the fence die.
But for the fence die, I used some old leather.
------------------------
Die Ränder des Papiers habe ich mit Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap gewischt. Das Auto ist eine Stanze von Tim Holtz, der Zaun auch, aber für den Zaun habe ich ein Stück altes Leder verwendet.





And of course I colored with Copics.
Und selbstverständlich habe ich mit Copics coloriert.

I used the E group E43 E44 E47 E49 for the leather clothes.
Ich habe die E-Gruppe E43 E44 E47 E49 für die Lederkleidung verwendet.
Hair/Haar E51 E35 E47
Jeans B93 B95 B97 B99
Blouse/Bluse BG72 BG75 BG79



5 comments:

Christy Beans said...

This is absolutely gorgeous work, Lydia! Your coloring is beautiful and I loved your video on the MIC elf card you did recently. I hope to learn a lot from you! Thanks to you and the whole CME team for the crafty inspiration! =)

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Lydia! Beautiful colouring and I love your papers, just perfect with your image! Hugs Delphine xx

Helga said...

Echt tof, Lydia ! Who needs pink anyway :-D !
Helga

Gea said...

your card is beautiful Lydia!
Hugs Gea

Anonymous said...

Lydia girl... super love this card - just fantabulous!