Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Colouring Pleats - A Video Tutorial

Hi
Hallo!

Today I would like to share with you a video that I have made showing how I colour pleats / folds in clothing.
Heute möchte ich hier ein Video einstellen, in dem ich euch zeige, wie ich Falten in Kleidung coloriere.





Here is the card I made using the image from my video:
Hier ist die Karte, die ich mit dem Motiv aus dem Video gemacht habe:


I made a card with a cross over front and an insert, here's the insert:
Ich habe eine Criss-Cross-Karte mit einem Einstecker gemacht:


I used the following Copic Markers to colour the image:
Ich habe die folgenden Copic Marker für die Coloration des Motivs benutzt:

Skin/Haut: E0000, E00, E21 R20
Hair/Haar: E50, E31, E37
Shoes/SchuheE40, E43, E44
Clothes and Balloon/Kleidung und BallonB0000, B000, B00, B02 and Colourless Blender
(I used the same colours for the smaller image on the insert)
(Ich habe die gleichen Farben für das kleinere Motiv auf dem Einstecker verwendet)

Here's a close up of the finished image:
Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des fertigen Motivs:


Items used to create card: 
Sonstige für die Herstellung der Karte verwendete Dinge:


Stamps/Stempel: Magnolia Tilda with Balloon (Standard Size and Mini)
Papers and Card/Papier und CardstockFrom my stash
Tools/Werkzeuge: Nesties Large Ovals, Nellies Multriframe Hearts and various Magnolia Doo Hickeys
Ink/StempelfarbeRanger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Flowers/BlumenFrom Wild Orchid Crafts
Cord/Kordel: From my stash



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my video.
Danke, dass ihr vorbeigeschaut habt. Ich hoffe, mein Video hat euch gefallen.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Mariska said...

What a gorgeous card and what a fabulous tutorial. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs,
Mariska

Margreet said...

Wat een super leuke kaart.
Groetjes Margreet

Lydia Boode said...

Great card, I love the dies. and ofcorse your coloring.
Hugs

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

I loved your Tutorial!!

thanks!

claudia♥♥

Marian said...

Bedankt voor de uitleg en de kaart en model zijn prachtig
Groetjes

Keren Mostov said...

Thanks for the tutorial.
Nice and subtle coloring and very unique cut for a card.

Delphine said...

Great tutorial and a gorgeous card, Penni! Beautifully coloured and designed! Hugs Delphine xx

Helga said...

Great tutorial, thank you !
Helga