Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tutorial

Hello Copic Marker fans!
Hallo Copic Marker Fans!

Today is my last day for this design team and Im finishing with a tutorial on how to make folds in a dress (or clothes).
I had a great time at the Copic Marker Europe team. So thank you for everything!
Heute ist mein letzter Tag für dieses Designteam, ich verabschiede mich mit einem Tutorial darüber wie man Falten in Kleidung coloriert.
Ich hatte eine großartige Zeit mir dem Team des Copic Marker Europe Blogs. Vielen Dank für alles!

I allready coloured the whole image except for the dress. The colours I have used for the image are:
Ich habe das ganze Motiv bis auf das Kleid coloriert. Dafür habe ich diese Farben verwendet:
Skin/Haut: E13,E11,E00,E000
Hair/Haar: E29, E57, E39, E37, E15.
The green colours/Grüntöne: G99, YG95, YG11, G12.
Blue Colours/Blautöne: B45, B23, B21, B00
Shadow/Schatten: C7, C5, C3, C1 and C0.


Here is the colored image.
I start with my darkest blue colour (B45) to colour over the black stamped lines of the image. They give me a direction where the folds should be. So I just colour over them.
Hier ist das colorierte Motiv.
Ich beginne mit dem dunkelsten Blauton (B45) und tragen diesen auf den gestempelten Linien des Motivs auf. Sie geben mir die Richtung vor, in der die Falten verlaufen sollen. Daher male ich sie einfach über. 


Then I take a lighter colour (B23) and I colour over the B45. Take your space and it don't have to be perfect cause everything will blend together in the end.
Dann nehem ich einen helleren Farbton (B23) und trage ihn über das B45 auf. Nutzt den Platz, es muss ja nicht gleich pberfekt sein, die Übergänge werden ja später noch verwischt.


Then again take your lighter colour (B21) and go over the colours. Colour almost the whole dress, but leave some white spaces these are going to be the highlights.
Nun nehmt wieder einen helleren Farbton (B21) und fahrt damit über die Farben. Coloriert fast das ganze Kleid, aber lasst noch ein paar weiße Stellen, diese werden die Highlights.



Then take your B00 and colour over the whole dress.
If you think you want it a little more darker on the folds, repeat the same steps.
Dann nehmt euer B00 und coloriert das ganze Kleid. Wenn ihr die Falten noch etwas dunkler haben möchtet, wiederholt die Schritte. 


I want some more folds in the dress. Even if there aren't directions on the image you can make your own folds. I just took my darkest blue (B45) and colour where I want the folds to be. Then I repeat the same steps as above.
Ich möchte mehr Falten in dem Kleid. Auch wenn das Motiv hierfür keine Anhaltspunkte vorgibt, kannst du deine eigenen Falten einarbeiten. Ich habe meinen dunklesten Blauton (B45) genommen und dort aufgetragen, wo ich die Falten hinhaben möchte. Dann wiederhole ich die oben beschriebenen Schritte.

I hope you like my tutorial. It takes some practice but I hope this will help you!
Ich hoffe, ihr mögt mein Tutorial. ES braucht etwas Übung, aber ich hoffe, es hilft euch!
Hugs!
Marley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this technique ... just one of my faves! Great tutorial ... plus love the color combos

inger synnøve said...

takk ska du ha:) lykke til videre :)

craftymum said...

great tutorial thank you
sarah x

Marianne Schut said...

Bedankt voor deze duidelijke tutorial! Super uitgelegd en wat een prachtig kleurwerk! Liefs Marianne

Helga said...

Hi Marley,

Great tutorial ! Thank you.

Helga

Keren Mostov said...

That is a realy good tutorial. Very useful!!
Thanks for a great time together in the team.
Keren

Keren Mostov said...

That is a realy good tutorial. Very useful!!
Thanks for a great time together in the team.
Keren