Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Copicfans!
Hallo Copic-Fans!
Here comes my first post for the Copic Marker Europe blog. I'm so excited and also very, very nervous!
Hier kommt mein erster Post für den Copic Marker Europe Blog. Ich bin so aufgeregt und auch sehr, sehr nervös!

 My first project for you is a shabby chic card. I love shabby chic and soft colors!
Both the image and the papers are from Magnolia's Sweet Crazy Love Collection.
Mein erstes Projekt für euch ist eine Shabby-Chic-Karte. Ich liebe Shabby-Chic und sanfte Farben! Beides, sowohl das Bild als auch die Papiere sind aus der Sweet Crazy Love Collection von Magnolia. 
This little sweetie is called Tilda With Wrapped Heart. She is adorable, isn't she!! When I saw her, I decided she had to be on my first card for CME:)
On her dress I've used just a little of the darkest colors. I didn't want too much color on it.
On her hair I made small lines with my markers.
Around the image and on Tilda's dress I've made some small "pearls" with Liquid Pearls.
Diese süße Ding hier heißt "Tilda With Wrapped Heart". Ist sie nicht zauberhaft? Als ich sie gesehen habe, habe ich sofort entschieden, dass sie auf meiner ersten Karten für CME sein soll. 
Auf ihrem Kleid habe ich nur ganz wenig von den dunkelsten Farben verwendet, ich wollte dort nicht zuviel Farbe.
In ihrem Haar habe ich kleine Linien mit meinen Markern gemacht.
Um das Motiv herum und auf Tikldas Kleid habe ich mit Liquid Pearls einige kleine Perlen gesetzt.
A lot of layers of paper.
Viele Lagen Papier.

On this picture you can see that the card is an easelcard. I think they're so fun to make.
I really hope you liked.it:)
Auf diesem Bild könnt ihr sehen, das diese Karte eine Easelkarte ist. Es macht mir Spaß, sie zu machen. Ich hoffe wirklich, dass ihr sie mögt.
Copics used:
Verwendete Copics:

SKIN/Haut: E0000- E000- E00- E21-E11-R20
HAIR/Haar:E51-E35-E25-E29-E71
DRESS,RIBBONS/Kleid, Bänder:V0000-RV10-RV11-RV32-RV91-W2. (I think the dress turned out a little too pink for my DP. Then I added a little of my W2 around the edges of the dress. Ich fand, dass das Kleid ein wenig zu pink für das Designpapier geworden war. Daher habe ich an den Rändern etwas W2 aufgetragen)
BLOUSE/Bluse: W00-W2-W4-Colorless blender
SOCKS/Socken: C0-C1-B0000-Colorless blender
SHOES/Schuhe: W00-E40-E70-E71-E74
HEART/Herz: W00-E40-E42-Colorless blender
AROUND THE IMAGE/Um das Motiv: C0-C1-B0000

Hugs,
Hanne

14 comments:

Erna said...

This card is really so great.
I love the way you colored it.

Greetings Erna

Penni said...

I love the soft colours of this card. The lacy feel and all the layers are fabulous.

Hugs
Penni
X

honeybeespaperie said...

This is simply beautiful, Hanne!
Hugs, Manuela

Margreet said...

Wat een super mooie zachte tinten
En een prachtig kaartje
groetjes Margreet

corryskaart said...

echt een hele mooie kaart zoals de zachte kleuren en alle mooie dingen die erop zijn geplaatst,TOP!
groetjes van corry

Helga said...

Really light colouring, Hanne ! For me, that's really difficult...

Helga

Gea said...

no need to be nervous Hanne, your card is gorgeous!
hugs gea

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is a phenomenal creation! Your coloring is sheer perfection. Love everything about this treasure!!!!

Tracey T said...

Absolutely stunning - my favourite sort of card. Hugs, Tracey x

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous card!!!
hugs Yvonne

Mariska said...

Absolutely gorgeous Hanne! I love the soft tones!

Hugs,
Mariska

Betsy said...

So beautiful! I love everything about your card ~ it's perfect!!!

Keren Mostov said...

the card is so sweet, I love everything about it.

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft colours and delicate embellishments, so beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx