Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank you card

Liebe Copic-Freunde!

Heute zeige ich euch meinen letzten Beitrag. Dazu habe ich mir überlegt, dass ich eben für dieses letzte Mal euch meine Lieblingstechnik mit meinen Lieblingsmotiven zeige.  
Today I will show you my last post. In addition I have been thinking that for this last time I just want to introduce my favorite technique with my favorite subjects.







verwendete Copic-Stifte / Copic Markers I used
V000+V01+V12+V15






Ich möchte mit diesen Karten einfach Danke sagen!
Danke, dass ich bei diesem Blog meine Werke zeigen durfte. Danke, für die viele Inspiration, die ich mitnehme. Danke, dass ich dabei sein durfte. Danke, für die lieben Kommentare von euch. Danke, an meine Kolleginnen für die Mühe mit mir!
Einfach nur Danke!!!

I want to say with these cards, just thank you!
Thank you for allowing me to show my works in this blog. Thanks for the inspiration many, I would take. Thank you for letting me be there. Thanks for the lovely comments from you. Thank you to my colleagues for the trouble with me!
Just thank you!




verwendete Copic-Stifte / Copic Markers I used
  YR82 + YR68 + YR07,  Y15+Y17+YR68, B02 + B05, BG72+BG75, R22+R27+R59 

Bei allen Karten habe ich zuerst mit der "Pinselspitzentechnik" coloriert, den Hintergrund mit Mica Gloss old gold gestempelt und anschließend mit Amazing Glaze 3x amebossed.

All cards I have colored with the "brush technique" first, stamped the background with Mica Gloss old gold and then embossed 3 times with Amazing Glaze.

Alles Liebe
Barbara


4 comments:

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Barbara, thnak you for your sweet words and you flowercard. Greetings Diny

Anonymous said...

i love your flowers and the colors are totally sweet!

Unknown said...

Hallo Barbara,
ich finde die Karte ist Ihn sehr gelungen, ein richtiger Hingucker, Danke.
Lg.Karin

Helga said...

Hi Barbara,

I really like your card and coloring. Lovely how the colors fit together !
Thank you,

Helga