Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It’s twenty . twelve … sTart Easy & Simple!


Welcome
Twenty . twelve
I am …
Excited!
Refreshed!
Thrilled!
Cool, Calmed and Poised!

Ready to face 
the next three.six.six fun days …

However, at the moment
I am still in my holiday mood …
but I will slowly exhilarate your creative
mojo with my card today.

Let's have
blue . pink . brown
colors
for inspiration.

 
Willkommen
Zwanzig . Zwölf!
Ich bin…
Aufgeregt…
Erfrischt…
Erwartungsvoll!
Cool, ruhig und im Gleichgewicht!
Ich bin bereit den nächsten 366 frohen Tage ins Auge zu sehen
Aber im Moment bin ich noch immer in Urlaubslaune
Aber ich werde Eure kreativen Kräfte mit meiner heutigen Karte erfrischen
Mit blau – rosa – und braunen Farben zur Inspiration
Hair(Haare) – E53,E51,E50
Face/Arms/Legs(Haut)- E000,E00, E11, BV00
Cupcake(Kuchen) – BG000,BG05,BG05,BG01,
E31,E35,E37,E39,E49,W3,Stickles
Wings(Flügel) – BG000,BG05,BG07,BG01,Stickles
Dress(Kleidung) – R000,R85,R83,R81,R11,R00, 
Multiliner SP 0.3 Pink
   
Amp up your week from my color inspiration!
Lasst euch von der Farbesinspiration inspirieren!

5 comments:

KayBeScraps said...

beautiful colours.. amazing card...
Hugs, Katrin

Lydia Boode said...

Wish you the best wishes for an great 2012.
Your card is awesome, great colouring.
Hugs

Yvonne said...

o my isn't she cute!!! I love her.
hugs Yvonne

Helga said...

Great colors... wonderful coloring...
Thank you,

Helga

corryskaart said...

halo jing
een geweldig leuke en mooie kaart met die vrolijke kleuren!
groetjes van corry