Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Floating Along!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today, sharing a very summery card, inspired by the hot, hot, hot weather we are having at the moment!


The image I used is Wryn Floating Along available from Tiddly Inks. As always when having a background, I started with it, colouring the sky, then the sea, following the movement of the waves. Next was Wryn. I coloured her skin, then her hair (otherwise you may drag dark colour from the hair onto the skin), then I coloured the rest of my image, saving the reds for the end - to avoid picking red with another marker into an area I did not want red. I created the sand with a Spellbinders die I used on kraft card, then added a Paper Smooches sentiment.


Sky and Clouds: BG000, BV20, C0, 1
Sea: B00, 02, 04, 06
Wryn's skin: E000, 00, 11, 70
Hair: BV04, C5, 7, 9
Hat: E40, 41, 42, 43
Red: E35, 37, 39
Glass: YG01, 03, 05, YR15, 16, 18


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow thuis is stunning Delphine!
Hugs Yvonne

Céline said...

j'adore le design , simple certes mais efficace
bises
céline

Saskia van den Berk said...

Wauw....lovely.