Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Notebook for a great Teacher

Good morning everyone, Sarit is here today for another Copic inspiration.

The school year is over. Summer vacation is here yepeee !!!!!
I want to share with you a thank you gift I made for my daughter's teacher.

I took a notebook, cover it with DCWV papers, add some dimensions with Distress ink and Martha Stewart punches for the border. Inside the front and the back inside cover, I made pockets for her to use. Teachers always have many notes; we do not want them to disappear. (sooooory forgot  to take pic of the inner sides ) 
 The tag was left blank so the teacher will write anything she want.


I wanted the notebook to be magical and the "Silver fairy" from Wee Stamp was perfect for it. 
For the dress, I used the soft red. The olive green as leaves for the hands & legs go well with the dress color.



After I finished coloring the wings, I cover it with VersaMark pen and add some glitter embossing powder & heat it with embossing heat tool.
The background used with B, BG and blender.
  

Here is the Markers I used for this beautiful woman:
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Flower on the hair: Y19, YR15, B02
Body: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89,
The leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, E43
Wings: E50, E51, E53, B0000, B000, B00, R81, R83, R85
Ground:  EE31, E34, E35
Background: B00, BG000, BG0000, Blender

Wishing you a beautiful day


Hugs, Sarit

No comments: