Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lines Versus No Lines


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

With the No Lines Technique being as popular as ever, I thought it would be interesting to compare the same image, both With Lines and Without Lines, to see how very different both Techniques could make the same Stamp look. I've used the adorable, Wee Stamps Peggy. She is soooooooo cute!

 So, here goes:


Peggy, With Lines...

She pops off the page, and you can see clearly all the little details the Artist has added.


Peggy, No Lines...

She looks much softer, similar to an illustration you may see in a Children's Storybook. The details are still there, just added with colour.

Both Techniques allow you to bring your stamped characters to life in different ways, so you can make the same image look very different and get the most out of your Stamps. 

With all these Peggy's lying around on my desk, I thought I had best made a card with at least one of them!


Copics Used...

Skin; E000, E00, E21, E11, E70, E71
Hair; E23, E25, E27, E29
Ground; E41, E42, E43 
Bird; E30, E31, E33
Turquoise; BG53, BG57, BG75
Yellow; YR31, YR23, YR24
Pink; R81, R83, R85, R39
Orange; YR12, YR14, YR18
Green; YG41, YG45  

Thank you so much for stopping by... Have a great day

Faye xx

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Hmmm... I've only tried the no lines technique once.. and though I enjoyed doing it, I think I do prefer the lines and how much the image does pop with them! But hey... both that you did are fabulous.. and I do love the pretty card you made with Peggy!

Big hugs
Christine x