Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

the soul takes pictures

hi there,  it's my turn again to inspire you with a creation in which I used copics.

I've made an art journalpage using one of the lovely images by the East Wind. 
But I started by making a background with Dylusions paints and Dutch Doobadoo stencils. The keyhole is a stencil by Dylusions. 
I doodles around the keyholes with a white sharpie marker.
The quote is handwritten and I found it on the internet, it's by Anne Sexton. 


The image is off course coloured with copic markers. I love the copic colours because they are so bright and you can blend them to exactely the same colours as I used in my background. 

I have been using the following colours:
skin: E000.00.01.11.21
lips: R20, RV95
dress and hairband: E70, 71,74,77,79
blouse: YG00,11,23,25,67
hair, spectacles; BG11,13,15,18
yellow metal items: Y13, 15,17,19
shadows; BV00, 01


Here a close up of the image.

hope you enjoyed this page and I'll be back next month

see ya
Miranda

No comments: