Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Clean and Simple with Gorjuss girl

Hello Dear Copic friends, It´s Rozzan from Sweden here. 
I will share with you a card that is clean and simple. My cards are getting more and more CAS, 
especially when I colour with my Copics. 
This time I have used my new stamps from Gorjuss Girl.


When I´m coloring I like to create some highlights, using no colour at all 
but if I do I only use very light colours, like 000 or 0000.
As you see on the hair I have left some parts uncoloured. I think it makes a nice contrast to the dark colour. The dress I chose a nice summer colour,  I have not used it before, but I like it.
There are so many nice shades of the apricot colour, it is all about daring to use other colours than your favorite, you´ll discover some new colours. 


Markers I have used:
Skin: E000,00,31,13, R20
Hair: T7,5,3,1
Dress: R01,11,12,02,05
Books: YG91,93,95,97 and E21,23,25,27
Around the image: W0,3

Hugs Rozzan



2 comments:

Angelicasblogg said...

Jättesnyggt!o så fina färger!kul att upptäcka nya färger:)
Kram

Cicci said...

Jättefint och älskar verkligen böckerna 😄 tänk att de små detaljerna ibland kan bli så betydelsefulla 😄💕