Followers

Friday, July 10, 2015

Challenge #41

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you with the super fun NEW challenge #41!
 
Thank you for all who participated to our latest challenge, it will be a hard time to choose a winner!
There are so many great entries!
The winner will be announced on July 12th. 

Do you love the summer as much as I do? It's fantastic to feel the sun on your skin and spent some time with friends and family. And if it's to hot, you can make a card.
Our challenge this time is:
Summer vibes!

And here's my inspiration card for you. I've used a mermaid "Fin-tastic Friends" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
I love to colour mermaids and matching background.


I did the tail with a dotting technique to let it "sparkle" and the sand to give it more texture.
And I used the no-lines technique too!
I love it when they don't have black lines, it gives a softer look to your image.


Here are the colours that I've used for it:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: RV10, R89, R85, R83, R81
tail: B26, B05, B02, B00, B000
eyeshadow: V17, V15, V13
eyes: G46, G43
shirt: W7, W5, W3, W1
sand: E57, E55, E53, E51
shell on ears: E35, YR23, Y21
coconut: E37, E35, E33, E31
lime: YG17, YG03, YG00

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of August 5
The winner will be announced on August 8.

We are looking forward to see your creations!
Hugs
Deborah

1 comment:

Elena F Scrap said...

Fantastic as allways. I don´t have time to colour mine!.