Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Santa, Stop Here!

Hello everyone!
It's my turn again to post my Copic creation, I hope you'll like it!

I've chosen a lovely bear from Lili of the Valley this time and colouring his fur has been toooo fun :)


Isn't he just adorable? And the image is just perfect for Christmas cards 
 
 
 I used Distress Inks to colour the background and I embossed some snowflakes with some White embossing powder.
 
 
Papers are from Maja Design again and all the embellishments from The Ribbon Girl.

 Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

 Fur:
 E000, E00, E13, E15, E18

Hat/Scarf:
 B0000, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
C0, C1, C3

Wood Hammer:
E70, E71, E74, E77

Snowman:
Hat - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Nose - YR02, YR09, E08


 thanks for stopping by,
 a big hug everybody :*
Franz.

5 comments:

Alexandra van den Berg-Verhoeven said...

This card is just too cute. Love the way you colored the bear.
hugs Alexandra

Anneke said...

Wow Amazing card!
Love the way you colored that cute bear! Hugs Anneke

America said...

Your color work is incredibly gorgeous! WOW!!

Eva Olmo said...

It's beautiful!I love the colors you have used!

Unknown said...

Wow, so cute! Love it Franz!