Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life is..

Good day I'm Sandra and now it's my turn to share with you my new project with you all Copic fans
For this card I used “Cool Student “ a beautiful  stamp from  The Paper Shelter : a  girl that during recess at school, enjoying a strawberry lollipop
Just because the character of the stamp is a young girl with a short skirt very sexy, I used bright colors to color his clothes. In fact I find that the final result is very cheerful and impact!!
Lately more and more often I use these colors and I must admit that I like very much. To tell you the truth I really like the colors vintage also , in short  I really like all Copic Markers..LOL ..The girl is leaning against a wall, so to put her in the  situation, I drew  with multi black liner  line to separate  walls and floor and then  I have blurred it  with Distress Ink.
On the walls we can often see inscriptions and graffiti, so I stamped the sentiment and other small symbols next to the character just to make the scene realistic and simulate the real walls a little  bit messy. 
Finally I realized the card with Bazzil plain paper pattern of the October AfternoonHero Arts sentiment and small stampsflags My Mind's Eye, alphabet die Tim Holtz and  Distress Ink .
Thanks for follow me, see you next project.


Copic used: Skin: E00-01-11-12-95 
Hair: E43-44-47- YR 27 
Shoes and hat: R20-32-35-37 
Dress: B91-93-95-97 Jersey: YG61-63-67 
Jacket: B91-93-95 
Folder: E31-33-35 
Books: R32-35-20 B91-93 YG61-63 
Multiliner black: 0.3 


Atyou Spica: Lipstick

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lovely Sandra!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.