Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gorjuss in no line


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Gorjuss card I made using the "No Line Technique", completely inspired by Zoe and the amazing colouring step by steps she shares on Facebook and on her blog.


I have stamped my Gorjuss Girl (from the set called Scribble) using Adirondack Cloudy Blue Ink, coloured my background and then my image. The DPs are Bo Bunny and the corners are from an old Cuttlebug Die Set called Vintage Corners.

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11
Hair: C3, 5, 7, 9
Outfit: V09, 12, 15, 17, W0, 1, 3, 5
Background and ground: BG000, C1, 3, 5


That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, enjoy your weekend! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

14 comments:

Tracey T said...

WOW! Delphine, this is one gorgeous Gorjuss girl. Look at those pleats! The kids at school would say "well jel" (très jaloux)!Have a lovely weekend. Tracey x

Exclusively by Mel said...

That is one beautiful card, fabulous colouring!
Mel. xx

Mojca said...

Waw so so stunning! hugs! Mojca

Marian said...

Wauw wat een mooie plooien prachtig geheel
Groetjes

Unknown said...

I love this card Delphine! I love violet, how you coloured her, her hair.
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Wow! That hair... it is really beautiful!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful is your card and colouring x

Becky said...

wow, stunning colors and coloring. And such an adorable image

Céline said...

AMAZING!
hugs
céline

Yvonne said...

Awesome Delphine!!!
hugs Yvonne

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny said...

Wow, she is beautiful, thanks for sharing

Franz♥ said...

As I already told you hun, my jaw dropped on the floor! Totally LOVE it!

Hugs, Franz.

Kjersti said...

Awesome coloring Delphine - the girl pops out of the card - gorgeous!
Hugs Kjersti:)