Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Forget Me Not

Hello everybody!
 Franz here again with a copic colouring inspiration...

 
I've used a lovely Gojuss Girl this time, it's just the second time I use one of them in my life, but really I love them sooo much, they are so sweet and lovely, I think!

I tried a new copic colour combo for her dress : BG70-BG72-BG75 and a little bit of B99...wow! Totally love it!


  

The lovely papers are from Maja Design, my favourites for shabby chic style!



This is my card recipe:
Image
Gorjuss Girl- "Forget me not"

Papers:
Maja Design
Bazzill Vanilla & Craft
Materials:
TRG Guipure Lace
TRG Pearls Ribbon
Strasses
Pearls
Magnolia Berries
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Make it Crafty perfect colouring paper
Make it Crafty Chipboard Corners
Stampendous Frantage

Tools and Dies:
Sizzix Big Shot
Seewing Machine
Embosser
Magnolia "So Wrapped Lovely" die

Copics:

Skin:
E0000-E000-E00-E11 + R000-R00-R20 for cheecks
Hair:
 C3-C7-100
Dress:
BG70-BG72-BG75-B99-0

Ribbons:
BV0000-BV000-BV00-BV01

Background:
W1-W3-W5

Bear:
E21-E25-E29



That’s all,
Thanks for stopping by :)

Franz

5 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh such gorgeous colouring and a lovely embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Adorable colouring!
Jasmina

Susy said...

Totally gorgeus!

HUGS SUSY

Sandra H said...

Oh this is simply stunning xx

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Franz, love the way you have colored the Gorjuss girl!
Hugs Kjersti:)