Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flower Fairy

Morning Copic Fans,

Tracy here and I am excited to show you one of the Whimsy Flower Fairies from BunnyZoe, these images are just the cutest.  I have also tried out Mariska's paper piecing tutorial, something I have wanted to do for ages.  A word of advice though, I think it would of gone a lot better had I had the correct tools, i.e. the scissors and the correct glue.  I have just used ordinary glue and you don't get quite as much dimension.  The tiny elements on this stamp were rather fiddly but I do love the result, but hats off to Mariska as you need a lot of time and patience.



The little paper bag that is holding the tag was white.  I used my copic airbrusth system and BV000 to colour the bag lilac, something I'd be doing more of as I love everything to match.


The Design papers are from Magnolia called Hydrangea. The leaves were cut from Marianne Design Swirl and Leaves 3 set, all available from BunnyZoe.


Here's a sideview.


The beautiful butterfly is by Magnolia called "Butterfly Kit.  It comes with two different size butterflies and also the butterfly text which I have used just underneath the butterfly here and also can be seen on the left hand side.

Copic Marker Ingredients:-
Skin E00, E000, E0000, E11
Hair E43, E31, E29, E50
Lilac's BV11, BV01, BV000
Cream E44, E42, E40


Links to all other ingredients can be found on my Blog tomorrow  HERE.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

Ea Christiansen said...

Wow this is gorgeous - absolutely love your coloring.
Hugz
Ea

Unknown said...

Awww, so cute Tracy. I can't wait to see all details on your blog.
Jasmina

Mojca said...

Waw just stunning colouring. hugs! Mojca

Marian said...

Prachtige kaart
Groetjes

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just beyond gorgeous.. can stare at your creations forever...xxx Ann Marie

Shazza said...

it is gorgeous but no way I would have the patience x

Franz♥ said...

Oh Tracy, you did it again: GORGEOUS card, hun!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

What a beauty!

Kjersti said...

What a beautiful card Tracy, gorgeous decorated as always and great coloring!
Hugs Kjersti:)