Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pretty Cool


Hi dear Copic Lovers,
Think I really don't have to tell you that Copic Markers are pretty cool... :)
But that's a fact and therefore all the lovely and hyper talented DT girls are showing you again and again how cool they are... so do I today. Just want to show you this card I've made.


I've used this cute Cowgirl Digi-Image by Mo Manning and coloured her with the following Copic Sketch Markers:

E0000, E000, E11, E21, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50,
B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, N1, N4, N6, G43, G46, Y04,
RV000, RV10, RV21, RV23, R21, R22,


As I have so many paper scraps, I'm actually using them by combining colours I normally didn't combine in the past... and often I'm totally surprised what turns out in the end. So, I love these pretty cool Copic Sketch Markers, as I find EVERY kind of colour shade to match my Design Papers and/or Flowers, Laces etc... Here I loved to use this blue paper with all the stars printed on it, and so I coloured the skirt on my images using the same jeans blue tones. Hat and Boots in brown matching the brown dotted Design Paper. But to make it more girlie I added some pink details like flowers, lace and brads...

PRETTY COOL GREETINGS :)

15 comments:

Mojca said...

Angie this is so very gorgeous, your colouring is amazing. hugs! MOjca

Yvonne said...

She sure is pretty cool, this lovely cowgirl!!!
hugs Yvonne

Ellen Taylor said...

Sweet card! Fantastic coloring!

Sandra H said...

Awwww she is such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully. x

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card.

Marie-Anne

Muuske said...

Prachtige kaart.groetjes Margo.

Franz♥ said...

Totally love this cute Mo's image Angie and your card is wonderful, fab design and colouring!

Hugs, Franz.

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

This is so gorgeous Angie!!

I just love it all!!

Hugs, Åsa

Susy said...

This is so cool, love the image and gorgeus coloring!

HUGS SUSY

Keren Mostov said...

LOVE IT!

Marian said...

Mooie creatie
Groetjes

Marian said...

Mooie creatie
Groetjes

Kjersti said...

Oh yes - that's a pretty cool card:)
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Yep! Really cool! Love it!

Franz♥ said...

Fab colouring and wonderful design Angie! Totally love this Mo's one :)

Hugs, Franz.