Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Love


Goodmorning dear readers,

How are you today? 
Today I have a card for you with the wonderful papers from Little Darlings.
We have a scrapbook store here in the Netherlands where we can buy this marvelous paperpads



I have chosen for an image from the Paper Shelter.
First I have colored her with Copic Markers and after coloring
I use Frantage embossing enamel on the edges, heated with a heat gun.
The ticket I made by myself and my silhouette.



Here is a close up from the Frantage 


The Copic Markers I used
Clothes: E59 E57 E55 E49
R89 R37 R35 R32 R30
Hair: E23 E21 Y23 E31
Skin: E000 E01 E11 R20
Flowers: YG67 YG63 YG61
Shoed: N3 N5 N7

I hope that I have inspire you with my card.
Thank you for leaving your comment


5 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Lydia, that frantage is addictive!
Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Frantage will be the hot item to have this summer! Love it!

Becky said...

Yes you have inspired me :)..This is gorgeous. Love how you did the corners.

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous coloring and your corners are fabulous! tfs

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Lydia, love the colourscheme and the sweet image!
Hugs Kjersti:)