Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Peek A Boo

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from holiday, well actually we got back last Sunday but was hard work trying to stay awake until bed time when you arrive at 4:30 in the morning, making it 34 hours since you last went to bed.  Not a good idea going to work the next day either, so it's been a long week to say the least.

I have used Candibean image called Peek A Boo image, isn't she a cutie and she's for my niece's 3rd birthday today, so you can see one of the new numbers from the Marianne Design's July release, so handy to have.


The papers are just my new favourite, My Precious Daughter from Pion Design.  Totally in love with these and of course all available from Live and Love Crafts.,

The Viewfinder called Lovely View is also from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, I couldn't find my embossing mat, umm that's because I've tidied up you see, but is definitely one to have in your stash.


Copics Used:-
Skin E00, E000, E11, E04, R20 for blush
Hair: E25, E29, E31, E47, E50
Pink: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV69
Violets: BV000, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Terracota pot:: E09, E17, E19, E53
Green: YG13, G20, G94, G99
Bear: E35, E31, E50


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Tracy!!!