Followers

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A hold fashioned boy

Hi everyone!
 
Franz again here with some copic colouring and a Mo Manning image...I've chosen a little man today:



He's too cute and I love his old fashioned outfit; I thought that a delicate colouring would be perfect for him :)
 
 

Papers are from Maja Design and embellishments from The Ribbon Girl.
 
 Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

 Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11
+R20 for cheecks;
 
 Hair:
 E50-E53-E35;

Outfit:
Grey: W1-W2-W3-W5
Blue: B0000-B91-B93-B95-B97

Floor-Grass:
YG69-YG63-G24-G12;

Background:
Prismacolor Pencils
 
thanks for watching,
 I hope you liked it :)
Franz.

4 comments:

Becky said...

wow, you make images come alive with your fabulous coloring of them.

Mary Lou said...

Love this Franz!! Gorgeous coloring!!!
Hugs

Diny Sprakel said...

So cute, perfect picture.

Unknown said...

He's lovely Franz. Love it!