Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MIAOW......

Hello Copic fans. Here is Sandra and to celebrate this month of July, I propose you a card out of my usual projects. 
For this time I abandoned the romantic scheme , delicate and refined for a project very,very sexy and transgressive .
I must confess that I have a strong passion for cats and for Copic , of course...and I can not decide which of the two passions is the strongest..LOL.
So when I saw this picture of Sureya  a very sexy cat girl ,  I could not resist !!
I could express my two passions together! The picture is called "Patch" because this girl has a dress (very mini) built with many-many patches.
I chose to color the dress with different shades of BG family to not distract attention from the image which , in my opinion , is really beautiful. 
Though I must admit I'm already thinking about a different coloring, a multicolors patches  version.
I let myself be inspired by the magnetism that exudes the character and the color is coming... 
Then I chose the shades of gray from C family  to color the tail and ears and for the hair I opted instead for the strong colors and a little aggressive that in my opinion are a perfect match to all the colors and image.
Finally I colored the little seams that hold together the patches  with grey  Multiliner 0.1, a marker ideal for use with our coloring with Copic. A must-have!
Considering that the cat-girl shows a very strong personality I chose to realize the card in Steampunk style , so as to make it all a bit more aggressive .
The patterns are from Fancy Paints and My Mind's Eye that I die cut with the Go Kreate dies, metal embellishments are from Tim Holtz and Artemio, the sentiment is a stamp of Technique Thusday.
I really enjoyed to make this project very different from the usual standard, and I hope you enjoyed it too!
Copic used:
Skin:E 50-51-11-95
Eye: G00-02
Dress:BG07-05-02-01-000
Hair:E11-13-15-17-19
Fur:C00-1-3-5- R20-22
Bells: YR23-21-20
Copic multiliner Grey 0.1



2 comments: