Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Caligirl

Hi everyone,

It's Deborah from Belgium here and I'm so excited!
Can someone please pinch me???
Today it's my very first post as a Copic Marker Europe DT-member and it feels great!

Last week I fell in love with this beautiful digital stamp from "Hannah Lynn".
I think her style of art is great and I love to color hair, guess I'm not the only one.


I love to use some bright colors and papers in my cards, so here they are.
The papers are from Authentique.
Pink and the turquoises are my favourite Copic colors!



I had so much fun to color her skin and her hair!


Here are the colors that I've used:

Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Blush: R22, 20
Lips: R35, 22, 20
Eye's: BG49, 13, 11, W3, 1
Hair: E29, 25, 23, 21
Sky: B00, 000
Pink clothes: RV69, 66, 63
Turquoise: BG49, 13, 11

I hope you enjoyed my first post on this blog. 
 Have a great day!

Deborah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning x

Gea said...

amazing colouring!

Alexandra van den Berg-Verhoeven said...

she's gorgeous Deborah :D

Hugs Alexandra