Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dreams and Wishes


Again a card for Copic Blog Europe. This is always an honor, but also a great responsibility ... So when I have to make a card for Copic Europe I try to take the best of me.

Painting with Copic is always constant evolution, I will never stop learning. 
One of the reasons why I colored this stamp of Saturated Canary is to compare with the same stamp, colored by me two years ago.
This will encourage me to many students, it's practice.


The Copic colors I used are:
tail: BG10, BG11, BG23, BG49.
hair: V01, V06, V12, RV66.
skin: E11, E00, E000 and chest: E93.
background: BG10
shell: E93, E97.

I'll be back here soon, thanks for reading ...
Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Andrea Szabo Flying Kangaroo said...

That is a beautiful card, and the colouring is wonderful. Hugs, Andrea

CaroleAnn said...

Absolutely love this - just love the hair color you used just so pretty!

Unknown said...

Lovely!