Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Snowman with Bird

Hi there.
Hope you all are fine today!

Helen here, and today I will show an image from CC Design, Snowman and Bird.
I got it as a rubberstamp, but you can get it as a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps today.

As always I stamped the image on to Perfect Coloring Paper with ink from Memento.


Started off by sketching in the background using C0.


The snow got B70 - B0000 - B000 - B45



The sky got Y000 - Y11 - Y00


The first layer off the ground got E30, and shadows W3.


I outlined the piles of snow with a multi liner.
The ground got E31 - E33 - E35 - E37


The first layer of the tree was E42.
The first layer of the fence was E30.
Sketched a line of trees in the background with C1.


The darkest area of the tree is E47 and the mid-tone is E44.


Scribbled in the bark of the stem with E47 and W3.
I used the very tip of the nip with light pressure, and randomly I got heavier pressure to get the pattern for the bark. The fence got layers of E33 - E35 - E37 - W5


Smoothed the bark pattern out by going over it with E44 - E42.
The shadow on the tree is E47.


The hat and buttons got C3 - C5 - C7
The carrot got YR14 - YR07
The snowman's arms has the same color as the tree.


 The bird got C1 - C3 - C5 - R24
The scarf and the ribbon got BG13 - BG49 -  C1 - C3
And the ground and snow got some shadows from the tree and fence with W3 - C1.

I made an inventory among my stamps and I got a lot of different snowmen and I just want to color them all. Maybe there will be a snowman next time as well...

Have a nice, copic coloring day!