Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Winter Fairies

Hello Copic lovers!

Today is my turn to get you inspired by using Copic markers! As i said.......I love fairies. Today I am sharing my colouring of two cute winter fairy . They are  called Talva and Hala  by Mos digital pencil.

My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for the cheeks. I always start with E0000 all over the skin. Maybe  i should try some other skin combos....

I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows . Cheeks I color with R20.





I've done the skin twice.... I always do. Now I'm happy and I'm going to color 
the dresses.

I decided to use some of my new markers from the BV family.
I used BV 00,01,04 starting with the lightest one by marking the folds of the dresses in order to make them look more realistic.





I do this always twice or until I'm satisfied with how the clothes look like.

I decided to make the hairs blond so I used E 31,33 and a little bit of E 35.



The wings are colored with B00 and B01 where the icicles are and C00,C01,C02 under the icicles.


Aren't they cute? 
Now I'm going to give you a promise...... no fairies in my next post.... Be inspired!

Happy coloring!
See you soon!

No comments: