Followers

Friday, July 1, 2022

Cockatoo Biker

 Hello!

I can't believe it's July already. Summer time means more motorcycle time for my husband and me. For this month's blogpost I was inspired by that and used a Paper Shelter digi stamp to color. The bike itself is even inspired by my own, which is aqua with black.


For the tires and seat I used T10, T8 and T6.


The leather jacket, shades and foot rest are colored with N10, N8, N6 and N4.


More greys.. for the beak and chrome I used the cool greys C6, C5, C4, C3, C1, C0 and C00.


A pop of color with BG09, BG13, BG32 and BG11.


For the yellows I used Y17, Y15, Y13 and Y11.


The cockatoo itself is a light shade of yellow and the foot is yellow as well, even though it should be grey.. I didn't want even more grey, so I used Y08, Y13, Y11, Y00 and Y000.

I wanted to create the illusion of him riding through the desert so I used E57, E33, E31 and E30 to make it a bit sandy. And finally some B000 to finish it all.

I hope you like it and maybe it inspires you to color your own cute image.
Have a great day! 

Annemarie van Velze de Mooij




No comments: