Followers

Friday, July 22, 2022

Cicci color little baby

Hi COPIC lovers!
Cicci here posting, today its hot here in Sweden so better to be inside with some COPIC markers in grey:)

Today I show how I color this baby face up 

Step 1
First I drew a sketch for the baby face and then I used my lightboard to drew the face again. 

Step 2 
I used an eraser to erase all the lines so they wont be visibel in the finished image. Then I color all the lines again but with a COPIC markers C0 



Step 3 
Color with C3 over the C0


Step 4
Make some strokes with C7 
Step 5
Time for some blending 
With C3 C2 and C1

Step 6 
I took some markers from the T-markers 
T3 and T4 and added in the hair to blend the other colors. Id you dont have them 
you can use C5 and C3 



Step 7
In this step I go over the hair with  all the markers once again
Add and blend- add and blend 


Step 8
I Aldo put some color in the face and I used C3 C1and blend  with C0


DONE!!
Hope you like it and try to make a little face with your markers at home !!

Have a wonderful day and welcome again 

HUGS and SMILES
from is here at COPIC Europe blogg 



1 comment:

tine said...

i love this coloring of this beuatiful drawned baby face


Tine