Followers

Monday, July 18, 2022

Fairy Sleepy

Hello Copic lovers!

Today is my turn to get you inspired by using Copic markers!

Today I am sharing my colouring of the cutest ever fairy . It is called Fairy Sleepy


My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for the cheeks. I always start with E0000 all over the skin.

I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows . Cheeks I color with R20.


Then I mark my shadows with E11.


Then I mark my shadows with E21.


At last I go all over the skin with E00 and E000.




Cheeks I color with R20. My skin is ready. If I'm not satisfied with the shadows , I repeat the steps again. I always do this twice.


Today I wanted to show a dark blond hair. I used only 3 colours - E31, E33 and E35. I'm starting with the lightest color E31 making long strokes.


My E33 is followed by E35 also with strokes




I repeat with strokes until I'm satisfied.


For the wings I used B91


and RV52 blended with colorless blender.


The grass i made with strokes YG41 followed by G94.



Isn't she cute?

That's all from me today. See you soon.

I would love to see you following me on my Instagram and Facebook.
Bye bye!

No comments: