Followers

Friday, July 12, 2019

Retro Beach Card with Video

Hi all Copic friends from around the world!

It is hot ..it is Summer and many people think about going to the beach.

Today I have coloured up my fun retro stamp from the Greeting Farm,
she is a " cheeky " stamp from the 10 year celebration rubberstamp set which I have recently bought.

I have stamped her with some black Krafty Kolours hybrid ink onto Perfect Colouring Paper.

And have started to give her some nice suntan with my Copic :)



I have prepared a short video for you,
enjoy watching my colouring step by step.


Half way colouring...



Did you like my little video?
Hope so..

Here is the final result, I have tried several card designs 
but in the end I have chosen a simple
card design to give that retro touch!

Papers from Craft sensations,
stamp The Greeting Farm ( 10 years celebration rubberstamp set )
dies : Marianne Design and Modascrap

And last but not least;

Copic :
Skin : E 11, E 13, E 15
Eyes . YG 91, YG 95
Bikini : R 24, R 29, R 59, white gel pen
Hair : C 4, C 5, C 9, B 24, B 28
Shell : E 50, E 55
Flower : RV 11, RV 14, RV 19
Lips : molotow red pen 

Enjoy your Summer and do not forget to bring your Copics with you on your holidays !

Sunny Hugs 
Blankina

No comments: