Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Christmas in Summer

Hi everyone, it's Virginia here again, with a new tutorial for Copic Marker Europe. 

Summer is scorching in Spain and I try to keep my mind on fresh things: ice-creams, beaches, lemon hail and... Christmas time!!! Lol. So, I've finally decided to prepare my tutorial related with this season. And, to be honest, I've also seen crafters on the Internet doing Christmas projects so,  I'm not the only crazy person!! lol.

I'm spending some days on the beach, with my family, so you can imagine that I'm not really plenty of tools and different supplies to do an impressive project. That reminds me of that days when I started to do scrapbooking and how lost I was with the only few Copic Markers I had. I`ve tried to imitate that stunning backgrounds with antique appearance and it seemed to me extremely difficult. Years later I discovered how easy it is and with my tutorial I want to encourage you, who are starting to colour, to try it.



Here you have an step by step video tutorial with the process. You can find the stamp I've used in El Rincón de Setter .




The Copic Marker colours I've used are:

Background: E44-E43-E42-E41
Skin: R81-E13-E21-E00-E000
Hair: E35-E57-E47
Dress: YR27-YR24-YR21-Y00
Ribbon: RG97-YG95-YG93-YG91
Christmas Balls: R89-R39-R29-R24-R14-YG97-YG95-YG-93-YG91-YG21-B39-B37-B34-B32



And that's all. I hope you like my tutorial. Have a good summer!

No comments: