Followers

Monday, April 8, 2019

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu!

Hello everyone, it's Sue here today!

Today's post is one of mixed emotions for me.

It is my last post at Copic Marker Europe which feels a little sad but when I look back over my two years designing here I feel very proud and happy about how far I have come with my Copic colouring! 

I thought I would show you three cards I have made during my time here which according to the viewing figures you all liked the most, followed by the three I enjoyed making the most! 
I wonder if they will be the same? (-;

I will add a link to the original posts just in case you want to look at the tutorial again!

This was such a fun technique involving Copic Various Refills, washing up liquid and a straw! I thought the background was perfect for a mermaid!

This technique used Copic Various Ink Refills with a stencil and some paper towels!

...and the final card that you all really liked is a surprise as this was my first tutorial back in February 2017!
This Copic blended background technique remains one of my favourites and is so easy to achieve!

Here are the three cards I like the most and really enjoyed making during my time on this lovely team.

This card was a real challenge but I think that is why I love it so much.  The fur took ages and was quite difficult but I so enjoyed photographing every stage and making the tutorial for you!  

This technique is my absolute favourite and I loved how the background looked when I had finished! That polar bear is cute too!


I agree with you all about this card!  It is one of my favourites too!  

Thank you to Diny, Faye and the lovely Copic Marker Europe team for the fun and friendship during my time here!

You can still catch up with me anytime at my blog

Thank you for popping by!

Happy Copic colouring
love from
Sue...xxx






No comments: