Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Time for Mermaids

Hi everyone!! It's Virginia here with a new tutorial for Copic Marker Europe. Today I'm going to show you how I colour hair in an unrealistic way. As usual, I give you really simple ideas but, at least for me, obtaining good results.


Although in Spain is still cold and wet, I'm thinking of summer and holiday so, as you can imagine, I'm thinking of mermaids.


I've used a Tiddy Inks stamp to decorate a wooden letter. It is a present for my daughter's friend, whose name is 'Lucía'. Here you have the step by step video tutorial. 



The Copic Colours I've used are:

Skin: RV21-E13-E21-E00-E000
Tail: RV69-RV66-RV52-RV00
Hair: BG18-BG15-BG13-BG11
Fishes: E25-E35-E33-E31
Bikini: YR27-YR24-Y13

That's all. I hope you like my project. I'll be really glad if I can help you.

See you!!




2 comments:

Kat said...

Fantastical, love your creative vision

Mi Pequeño Tesoro said...

Thanks so much!!