Followers

Monday, August 22, 2022

Green Apple by Cicci

Hi COPIC friends
Cicci here posting from Sweden. I'm going to make a green apple today with my COPIC markers!

Step 1
First a draw a sketch


Step 2
I will use an eraser to erase what I drew. Because I just want to see faintly where I drew to be able to paint with COPIC markers more easily. I think the end result Will be nice without a lot of lines.


Step 3
Fill the lines again that you erased. I used a light markers Y000


Step 4
G21


Step 5
Blend G21 with Y000. I used G46 for the darker parts.
T1 color the cores in the Apple.


Step 6
Add some E25 and blend with E23 with E23 and blend with E000 and Y000
I also add some E49

Add some E15 and blend with E23 with E23 and blend with E000


Step 7
I added more E23 and E49 at the cores. Then I add more Y000 to make structure
Go over the green parts and blend a lot

At the end I added G67 and blend with YG03 and Y000



DONE!!
I hope you try at home and you comeback here to visit the blog whenever you like!!

Hugs and Smiles




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So realistic looking it’s brilliant your so talented

Diny Sprakel said...

this is stunning again, you are so good. Thanks from all our followers
Hugs Diny