Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Baby Fairy

Hello Copic lovers!

Today is my turn to get you inspired by using Copic markers!

Today I am sharing my colouring of a cute fairy . She is called Flidais from the collection 6 Baby Fairies (girls) by Mos digital pencil.



My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for the cheeks. I always start with E0000 all over the skin.

I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows . Cheeks I color with R20.









Cheeks I color with R20. My skin is ready. If I'm not satisfied with the shadows , I repeat the steps again. I always do this twice.

I used only 3 colours - E31, E33 and E35 for the hair. I'm starting with the lightest color E31 making long strokes.


My E33 is followed by E35 also with strokes
I repeat with strokes until I'm satisfied.


For the dress I used RV52, RV55, RV66
starting with my lightest color where the folds should be. Followed with the darker color RV 55 and the darkest RV 66.





Then i blend with RV 55 and RV 52.


My last step is blending with colorless blender the lightest places of the dress.


The wings are colored with B91 and B93 blended with colorless blender.


Her flower crown is colored with the same pinks as her dress
The leaves are colored with G43 and G46.


So there she is, ready to be added to a super cute project.
Isn't she cute?

That's all from me today. See you soon.

I would love to see you following me on my Instagram and Facebook.
Bye bye!

1 comment:

Diny Sprakel said...

What a cute girl, you did a great job with this tutorial.
Thank you girl,
Diny