Followers

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Playing with ink!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share an inky post ;) I decided to have a play with my Copic Various Inks, I find it soooooo relaxing to just add drops of colour to paper and watch them mixing - I love it!


I used Transotype Synthetic Paper and put drops of BG09, 15, B04, 69 on it - I just let them act the way they wanted :)


Here is the result - I just keep playing until I like what I see. As you can see, I also usually use a piece of synthetic paper larger than what I really need, so that I can choose the part of the paper I like the most.


I cut my background and glued it to a white card base.


To decorate my background, I picked some Make it Crafty Chipboard - a Wreath Circle Frame, a Christmas Layered Word and a word from the Celebrate Adapt A Word. I coloured them using metallic pens for a bit of sparkle and white acrylic paint. I then covered them all in Star Dust Stickles.


I then glued everything to my background using Glossy Accents - and decided to add "It's" to have a well-balanced sentiment.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Sandra! Hugs Delphine xx