Followers

Friday, June 28, 2019

WEDDING SEASON

Hi everyone!! It's Virginia here with my June tutorial for you. 

I've not done a completed project yet. I'm still thinking about what to do with my coloured stamp but, the thing is that in Spain, where I live, it is coming into wedding season. For this reason, I've been working on something useful when I colour my wedding stamps, and one of the most difficult things for me is thinking about the backgrounds. 

Today I want to give you a new inspiration to your wedding projects.


I've used this sweety Tiddly Ink stamp. I think is the ideal stamp for a wedding project.

The Copic colours I've used are:

Skin: E13-E21-E00-R21
Bridegroom suit and shoes: N9-N7-N6-N5
Bride dress and shoes: R85-R83-R81
Hedges:BG97-BG95-BG93-BG91-R21
Ground: G46-G43-G40-YG21
Sky: B0000-B91-C1-C00-Blender
Heart and roses: R39-R29-R21-R14

As usual, here you have a very simple step by step video tutorial:

 

And remembar that I have a step by step video tutorial about how to do the sky on my YouTube channel:



And that's all. I hope you like my tutorial and hope it will be useful for you.

See you next month. Bye!!

No comments: