Followers

Friday, March 31, 2017

Twinkle, twinkle, little star...

Hi everyone!

Friends from us just had twins and they are boys. We're going to the babyparty sunday, so I had to make a card for them.
I rencently bought some stamps by Stampin' Up including this "Moon Baby" stampset and I thought this was the perfect time to make a card for the twins.

I've started by stamping the rubberstamp with some Memento ink on Neenah cardstock by Crafter's Companion. Then I drew some puffy clouds using C1 and I added some depth with my C3 marker.


Then it's time to fill in the spaces between the clouds using the darkest blue marker B00.


And now fill in the rest of the space using the B000 marker and the background is ready!


I've started to colour the boys and their umbrella. I always start with the darkest colours and end with the lightest colour.


You can see how I coloured the other boy too. I choosed for orange.


I thought it's more fun when the umbrella's have some dots on them, so I drew them with my Copic Opaque White pot.
When it's finished I've distressed the borders with some blue Distress Ink. So the card stands more on it's own. Ofcourse I've added some sparkly stars.


Here you can see the sparkle of the stars.


Here are the colours that I've used:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E37, E34, E31
orange: E08, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
purple: V09, V17, V15, V12
clouds: C1, C3
sky: B00, B000

Thank you for stopping by, 
Deborah

No comments: