Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Aries Shion, fan art by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends, are you enjoying your summer holidays? I will start mine very soon  \(^O^)/

But before to take a long break I have tried to finish one of my last illustrations on time.

This is my fan art inspired on "Aries Shion

He is a character from the anime/manga series "Saint Seiya", author: Mr.Kurumada Masami.

I created for the first time a sky with blue nebula as background, I hope you like it:





I used many colours to create this illustration.

This is the list of them:

Skin: E000 - E00 - E21
Hair: G14 - G17 - BG09 - 100 - Y08
Eyes: V12 - V15 - V09 - BV08
Armour: C7 - BV08 - V15 - V12 - V09
Cape: 100 - C7 - C5 - E71 - R32
Background: C7 - B99 - BG01 - B45 - E00

I also used a white ink pen for little details.

Would you like to watch the videos of the work in progress of Aries Shion?

Just clic on these links:


***   (Video nr.1)  *  (Video nr.2)  *  (Video nr.3)  *  (Video nr.4)  ***





See you soon!

Bye!   (^____^)/


Suki Manga Art


1 comment: