Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

An Album For a 9-year-old Birthday Girl


Hello everyone!
It's Vili here today, sharing a new album for one cute 9-year-old birthday girl:


This time I used a rubber stamp just because there is no digital one. 
 Usually, I prefer digital stamps because there are more opportunities for changing the size, rotating the image and so on.
The party's theme was 'Gojuss's girls', who the little birthday girl is in love with, so the choice was completely logical:







If you're asking yourselves what is this keyring, I tell you right away - this is the invitation for the party, which I made from playing cards, topers and other embellishments:


Copics used:
Skin: E50, E51, Е53, Е93
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E79
Clothes: RV63, RV66, RV99, W0, W3, W5


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Vili M. xxxx

1 comment:

Renate said...

WOW!!!!!
I'm a huge Gorjuss fan.
Sow this album can't fail.
I love it!!!

-xiss- Renate.