Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Daria Myagkikh - Forget boring lessons! Study is FUN!

Hi everybody,

Today I would like to show you deffinatly non-traditional project :).
The story is - My older daughter takes classes with a speech therapist. She is only 4 and it is not very easy for her. There are many exercises that she has to do. 
One of which is gymnastics for lips and each exersise has its own name - Frog, Lion, Elephant and Baloon. Speech therapist was kind enough to give Tonya four cards - so she will remember what to do at home.

Weeeeeeeell... I thought that those cards are a bit boring...and created my own...with the help of stamps and Copics of course.



On the up right corner you can see "original" cards. I used four images from Mo Manning to create more colorful and fun equivalent.  I think that result is worth my efforts.
Well my daughter certainly think so :) 


Lets have more closer view....shall we?! :)

 


I deliberatly made very simple decoration - nothing should destract Tonya's attention from the picture - dots, machine stitching and names (so we can learn English words as well...hehehe).

If you ask me...I would say that my favorite card is with the Froggy...so let me tell you the key numbers of markers for that image.


The key numbers for image are:

            Skin  - E000, E01, E11, R11(for blush)
Hair - E31, E34, E51, E53, E99
Clothes
 - RV0000, RV02,RV14, RV21,RV17
Wings
 - B00, B000, RV0000, RV00 
Frog - YG00, YG01,YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, G99, E84 (B00 for the eye)
Background  - B000 and C0


Add a bit of glossy accents and ranger stickles on wings of fairy - and voila!

By the way for those who are interested - you can find how I store those cards in my blog...;)

Wishing you a great day and very creative mood!


3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

What a wonderful mother you are!! Your cards, are way WAY more fun and colored beautifully.

Lisa Minckler said...

What a wonderful mother you are!! Your cards, are way WAY more fun and colored beautifully.

Gea said...

that's so sweet of you to make, and they are lovely!