Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My new favorite

Hi all copicfans,
today it's me Rozzan that will inspire you.
I have had a hard time finding inspiration during the summer, but now the weather is changing and it's time to go inside for some colouring. 

I have found some new and tough stamps online.
"Moxie Girl" is the name and I think they have amazing hair to colour.


Do you like the earrings? I used some pearl string and for the hanging chain from her pocket I used liquid pearls.


When I do the hair I usually starts with a light colour where I want the darkest shadows to be,
then I go from the dark to light and then back to the dark again.



These are the copics I used:
Skin: E000,00,11,13
Hair: E40,W3,5,7
Mouth: E04
Blue: B91,93,97,99
Yellow: Y23,26
Grey: C1,5,7
Red: E08,19
White: C0,5





3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Great card, the hair looks amazing :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabbbbbb
Gr Karin

Becky said...

wow, what a fabulous card and fabulous image.