Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

happily ever after......

Today it is my turn again to share a copic marker project. We had a lot of rain the last few weeks so I was getting in an autumn mood already which resulted in a lot of toadstools on my project (LOL).

The background is made with Dylusions ink, stamps and stencils.The cute little fairy on the large toadstool is an old digi by Emerald fairies. All the other toadstools are by Dylusions. 


I  used a limited palette of colours. I love the look of monochrome cards or AJ pages, allthough this tag is not completely monchrome using both red and orange. 
I stamped all the images on special copic paper and used the following colours:
E000,00, 21,11
BV00
YR 07, 14, 15, 16
R17, 32, 35, 59

have a nice day 
see you next month

Miranda




2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, I love the rich colours. Gorgeous project :)

Gea said...

Amazing!