Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Miss Little...........




We have had a lot of rain this summer, 
now when I'm writing this post the sun is shining very hard it's 25C. 
I love the Sun it makes me happy.

***
Diesen Sommer haben wir viel Regen, 
aber jetzt, in dem Moment in dem ich diesen Post schreibe, scheint strahlend die Sonne 
und wir haben 25°C. Ich liebe die Sonne, sie macht mich glücklich.

I have choosen for an digital image from the Paper Shelter 
with paper from a PrimaMarketing Paperstack.
***
Für heute habe ich einen Digistamp von The Paper Shelter 
und Papiere von Prima Marketing ausgewählt.





The dies I used are Cheery Lynn dies and roses from wild orchid.
***
Die Stanze, die ich benutzt habe, ist von Cheery Lynn und die Rosen sind von Wild Orchid.




The colors I used
***
Verwendete Farben

Blue/Blau: B97 B95 B93 B91
Hair/Haare: E79 E77 E74 E71 E70
Bear/Bär: E74 E71 E70
Skin/Haut: E11 E00 E51 R20
Shoes and Blouse/Schuhe und Bluse: T1 T3 T5



I hope that I have inspired you with my card
***
Ich hoffe, ich habe Euch mit meiner Karte inspiriert.

10 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Oh she's gorgeous, love the way you've coloured her and love those scrummy papers.

jacqui x

Sonny said...

Tolle Karte! Die Farben gefallen mir sehr gut!
Gruss Sonny

Unknown said...

Lydia this is stunning a fabulous image and a super card well done hugs Elaine

Jolanda said...

Super Lydia, prachtig gedaan!

Karen Petitt said...

Wonderful image, very cute. However your colouring is fabulous! Beautifully coloured! I look forward to seeing more of your creations hugs Karen x

Alienka said...

Very beautiful girl! :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and brilliantly presented, x

misteejay said...

Lovely choice of colours - very pretty card.

Toni xx

Marie-Anne said...

It's à lovely card.

M-a

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful.

greetings karin