Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tilda in Summer Rain

 Hi, Copic fans!
Hallo Copic-Fans!
Hope you're doing well and enjoying the summer. It's still cold and rainy here in Norway....  Nothing to do about that! But, I have to admit that I'm really tired of waiting for summer.
***
Ich hoffe es geht euch gut und ihr genießt den Sommer. Hier in Norwegen ist es immer noch kalt und regnerisch...Dagegen kann man nichts machen! Aber ich muss zugeben, ich bin es leid, auf den Sommer zu warten!

Well, over to my card for you....
Nun zu meiner Karte für euch...
 This time I've made a shabby chic Magnolia-card. The beautiful papers are from Maja Design.
Dieses Mal habe ich eine Shabby-Chic Magnolia-Karte gemacht. Die wunderschönen Papiere sind von Maja Design.

 I've had this image for a long time, but never used it on a card before. I think this Tilda is very sweet:) She is from the Sweet Rainbow collection and is called Tilda In Summer Rain. Perfect for the Norwegian summer.....
Around the image I've made some of the raindrops with my Perfect Pearls. The photo-corners are cut out with an old QK-die.
***
Ich besitze dieses Motiv schon lange, habe es aber bisher noch nicht auf einer Karte verwendet. Ich finde diese Tilda wirklich süß:) Sie ist aus der Sweet Rainbow Collection und heißt "Tilda im Sommerregen". Perfekt für den norwegeischen Sommer...
Um das Motiv habe ich mit Perfect Pearls ein paar Regentropfen gesetzt. Die Fotoecken sind mit einer alten QK-Schablone ausgeschnitten.

Copics used are:
Verwendete Copics:
Skin/Haut: E0000- E000- E11- E21- E93
Hair/Haare: E50- E51- E53- E33- E44
Dress/Kleid: E40- E41- E42- E43- E44
Umbrella ,Boots/Schirm, Stiefel: V0000- V000- V01- RV91- RV95
Around the image/um das Motiv herum: C00-C1- C3
 Behind the image there is a Magnolia tag. The Seam Binding Ribbon is coloured with copics. I've used V000- V01- RV93 and the Activator. Perfect match with the colour on my image!
The text is printed from my computer and means: TO YOU
***
Hinter dem Motiv ist ein Magnolia-Tag. Das Nahtband habe ich mit Copics koloriert. Ich habe V000-V01- RV93 und den Aktivator verwendet. Es passt perfekt zur Farbe meines Motivs!
Den Text habe ich mit dem Computer ausgedruckt, er bedeutet: FÜR DICH

Many layers of papers.... I really love that!
Viele Lagen Papier...ich liebe das sehr!

Thank you so much for looking.
Wish you a great day.
Vielen Dank für's Schauen.
Ich wünsche euch einen großartigen Tag.
Hugs,
Hanne

12 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is so lovely absolutely perfect colouring as always (gosh I'm jealous)such lovely colours, very suttle

jacqui x

Brenda said...

very nice card. love the image. i use it often. the layout is beautiful.
Brenda

misteejay said...

What a beautiful card and those softer 'shabby' colours look wonderful.

Toni xx

Tinie said...

Wat een prachtige kleuren, een super mooie creaties!!!

Groetjes Tinie

Jemara's said...

The image is beautiful but your colouring is amazing. The whole card is fabulous. Wish I could colour like that, maybe i just need to practice a little more.
Wonderful card, you are so talented.
x Jet

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful! the image is adorable and coloured to perfection beautifully presented on your card :)x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Stunning! Such beautiful colouring and I love the layout :)

Gerrittina said...

Love your card!!

Gr. GZ

Diny Sprakel said...

Hanna, I am a fan and I will stay it, your coloring I love it. The card design is a real good desing. greetings Diny

Welmoed said...

Prachtige kaart in die mooie zachte kleuren!

Vr. gr. Welmoed

Mary Lou said...

Stunning Hanne!!!
Hugz

Cathy said...

I just love this cute card!!!