Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Furry Christmas Bears

Hi Everyone, it's Rosi here :) Today, I'm sharing a Tutorial on how I colour Fur.
I've chosen to color a stamp by Lili of the valley Noel Teds
I'm going to show you 3 ways of fur coloring.

First I covered the whole of the image which would be textured fur
with the colorcombo starting with my lightest color to my darkest color and then the opposite - from dark to light.


My color combo for bears 1 and 3 from left to right is E0000, 30, 31, 33, 37.







Color combo for bears 2 and 4 W0, 2, 3 ,5.








Color combo for bear 5 is E50, 51, 53, 55, 57.









At last I alter the coloured teddy's fur: Therefore I need the blender marker and a piece of rough microfiber cloth or some other textured fabric.
I'll do this to bears 2 and 5.

I apply some blender fluid to the cloth and press it onto the coloured fur. Depending on the amount of the blender and long the contact with the paper is you'll reach different effect on the fur's structure. You need some exercise to predict the result.




Second way to color fur is adding dots to the colored image. I made the first one and the third one this way. I'm starting with the darkest colour I've used doing further in the middle of the image from dark to light.



The last one i called longhair bear. Again from dark to light with strokes exactly the way i usually color hair on my images.


The hats are colored with R20, 22, 24, 27 and R29. The holly leaves - G21, 43, 94, 99.


So that's all from me today.
Which furry bear do you like the most?

Until next time
Rosi
XxX

No comments: