Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Cicci makes a colorful sky



 Hi COPIC lovers

Just a few days before christmas and here in Sweden we have lot of snow. Nice to be inside with my markers:) 

Step 1

Make a sketch for you northern light and a some christmas theres forward the sky 


Step 2 
I started with B99 and then I adderade lines on the lines with B39 and then V09


Step 3
I make lines over the other colors with V04 and V09 


Step 4


Time for Y02  BG10 and some YG03
Also I added BG10 morr of V09 V04 and a lot of B99


 Step 5
Add more of the dark colors B39 and B99 
then I started to blend with YG17
Blend with YG03 



Step 6 
Here Im going to work with the blending a lot 
Add YG17 blend with YG03 Y02
BG15 

Step 7
Add G28 and blend with YG03

Step 8 
Time to make some Forrest I used V09

Step 9 
Add more of the dark markers and blend with YG03 Y02 
I made some more theees here with RV69
Added also Y1 !and blend with Y08
For this coloring I have used this markers above over and over again and blend over and over again !!
At the end I hade added lots of dots with A posca pen and some strokes over the coloring with a white sakura gel pen. 


Step
10 



Thank you for watching and have a wonderful christmas!!

Lots of HUGS and SMILES 

CICCI 














No comments: