Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Autumn Leaves

 Hi COPIC lovers!! 

Here in Sweden There are beautiful autumn colors everywhere you look when you are outfside.  Its a wonderful season. Today I color a tutorial with magic autumn colors


Step one

Make a sketch with some leaves

Then I color some lines with Y02 



Step 2 
Add more Y02 when you remove  all the lines


Step 3 
R14

Step 4
Add and blend with E51

Step 5 
Add E53 then blend with E51 

Step 6 

Here I go over with YR24 E51 E53 Y02 and R27

Step 7

Add R14 and blend with Y02 


Step 8 
Add R21 and blend again Y02 


Step 9
Add Y08
Go over and blend the hoke leave

Step 10 
Add E35 and blend with Y02 


Step 11 
Adde E35 

At the end I adds  dark Brown marker 
E29 

DONE!
I hope you try to color some autumn leaves over at your place 
Thank you for stoping by and have a great Day 

HUGS and SMILES 






1 comment:

Ivy (Ivette) said...

Love your Fall leaves tutorial and your coloring skills! Nice job! 👍🏼❤️