Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Head in the Clouds

Hi Copic lovers.

Rosi here posting from Germany and today I'm going to color a cute little elephant with balloon. The image is digital from Lee Hollandart- Elephant with Heart balloon

I used cold greys for the elephant, making flicks with C2 and C5


Then I blended further away from my C5 with C2 again.


Here I blended all the greys with C0. for his ears and cute stomach I used R20 and R22


I started the grass with G43.


Then I made some flicks with G46.


And flicks with G94 and G99


The heart baloon was colored with B91 first. Then I added some darkness with B93and B95 and blendd all together with B91


I decided to make some clouds.
I marked the lines with B02. Then I've gone further away with the B00


I blended with B000



I blended all over the blues with colorless blender .


Here is my finished project made for the son of a friend who turned 5 last month.


That's all from me today. See you soon.

I would love to see you following me on my Instagram and Facebook.
Bye bye!

No comments: