Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Blossom Panda

Hello Copic addicts !

Today is my turn to get you inspired by using Copic markers!

I would love to see you following me on my Instagram and Facebook.

Today I am sharing my colouring of the super cute Panda sleeping on blossom by Lee Holand .
I tried some unusual color combos for the blossoms RV 95,R37, RV 63 ,RV 52, RV 000.

I started with RV 95 in the middle of the blossoms.


Then I went over with R37.


I blended with RV 63.


Blended further away with RV 52 and RV000. The leaves are colored with G46 and G 43


I started coloring this cute panda 🐼 with C2 .


C5 where the darkest places should be.


I added C7 with strokes to add some fur texture.


Some more texture with 100


And I blended all with C2


I added some details with Copic multiliner cool gray 0.1 and black 0.05


For the tree I started with E 30


I added some E33.


Darkening with E37


At the end I blended all with E30.


That's all friends, I hope you are inspired! See you soon and happy happy crafting!
Rosi

No comments: